Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Solved Arhivirano

web of trust is not "loading" its its ratings

Boudica

Yesterday WOT was functional, and now suddenly it is not loading ratings. The prompt states "retrying shortly", however nothing ever comes up.

Suddenly the WOT started loading its ratings. I do not know how to delete this question, however it is now solved. Apologies for being unable to delete the question.

Yesterday WOT was functional, and now suddenly it is not loading ratings. The prompt states "retrying shortly", however nothing ever comes up. Suddenly the WOT started loading its ratings. I do not know how to delete this question, however it is now solved. Apologies for being unable to delete the question.

Izmjenjeno od Boudica

Svi odgovori (4)

Odabrano rješenje

Problem solved.

That was very good work. Well Done.

Please post how this was solved for other users to know.

FredMcD: Thank you for your comments. Solving the problem was due to (periodically) rebooting the computer. I waited between reboots, and WOT suddenly began to function once again.

If a situation such as this should arise again with the WOT, I will use the method which solved the problem this time.

Thank you once again for your comments.  :)

Glad to help. Safe Surfing.