Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Ova tema je zatvorena i arhivirana. Postavi novo pitanje ako trebaš pomoć.
Locked Arhivirano

Dont REMEMBER LAST OVERVIEWInG PAGE

zabort

Dont REMEMBER LAST OVERVIEWInG PAGE. (I Dont CLOSe Tabs, they stay in tray).

F.E. I Open tab at page 5, go to 10, than close FOX. Next day I open tab and  again the page is 5...wtf? (10-LastPage)

YOU MAY LISTING MANY PAGEs, BUT NEXT TIME FOX OPEN PREVIOUS PAGE... FOX 33 ANDROID 4.2

Thank You in advance, Alexus

Dont REMEMBER LAST OVERVIEWInG PAGE. (I Dont CLOSe Tabs, they stay in tray). F.E. I Open tab at page 5, go to 10, than close FOX. Next day I open tab and again the page is 5...wtf? (10-LastPage) YOU MAY LISTING MANY PAGEs, BUT NEXT TIME FOX OPEN PREVIOUS PAGE... FOX 33 ANDROID 4.2 Thank You in advance, Alexus

Svi odgovori (1)

hello alexus, please don't open new questions for the same issue, but continue in your original thread at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1028857 & add any additional information there. thank you!