Ovaj se članak više ne održava, stoga je sadržaj možda zastario.
Some websites store information about your visit into files called cookies. These cookies help websites remember your site preferences when you return. Some sites also let third-parties leave cookies on your device for advertising purposes.
To enable or disable cookies:
- Open Firefox for Android.
- Tap the menu button (either below the screen on some devices or in the upper right of the browser) .
- Tap (you may need to tap first)
- Tap .
and select one of the following settings:
- Enabled: allows all types of cookies.
- Enabled, excluding tracking cookies: allows cookies from sites you visit. This doesn't allow tracking cookies from advertisers. This is the default cookie setting starting in Firefox 68.1 for Android. This feature is known as "Enhanced Tracking Protection" in desktop Firefox.
- Enabled, excluding 3rd party: allows cookies from sites you visit. This doesn't allow cookies from third parties, which can be sold to advertisers.
- Disabled: prevents all types of cookies from being stored on your device.