Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Support में खोजें

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Buttons are circular now, how can I change?

starwolf761

Hi how can I change my browser back to how it was before the update this morning? A page came up which said something about an update but I accidentally clicked off it and I'm not sure if I picked an option to change the buttons but now they're all circular and and it's hard to see what I'm selecting because of the colors and it's hard to read the names of the tabs now they're very short only the first word or part of it. How can I change it back please?

Thank you for your time,

Linda

Hi how can I change my browser back to how it was before the update this morning? A page came up which said something about an update but I accidentally clicked off it and I'm not sure if I picked an option to change the buttons but now they're all circular and and it's hard to see what I'm selecting because of the colors and it's hard to read the names of the tabs now they're very short only the first word or part of it. How can I change it back please? Thank you for your time, Linda

All Replies (1)

Hello,

To change these UI Icons back, go to about:config, accept the risk (use at own discretion), and search for setting browser.nova.enabled. After that, double click it to change it form true to false. Lastly, restart Firefox.

dessertdish द्वारा सम्पादित

प्रश्न पूछें

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.