Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Support में खोजें

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved अभिलेखित

Can I separate taskbar icons by profiles?

DEViA01

I'm using firefox on Windows 10. I want to use different accounts for a website at the same time, so I created two profiles. But when I use these profiles at the same time, these icons are gruoped into one taskbar icon. I only can add one shortcut(for one profile) on my taskbar and start menu.

Is there any way to separate these icon by profiles? and add multiple profiles shortcuts on taskbar?

I'm using firefox on Windows 10. I want to use different accounts for a website at the same time, so I created two profiles. But when I use these profiles at the same time, these icons are gruoped into one taskbar icon. I only can add one shortcut(for one profile) on my taskbar and start menu. Is there any way to separate these icon by profiles? and add multiple profiles shortcuts on taskbar?

All Replies (1)

चयनित समाधान