Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

Gibberish typing for log in

anusha.yadav

When I type my log in details it types it in gibberish.. a full stop is a comma.. a @ is a }...all the numbers are off... I use a Macbook Pro

When I type my log in details it types it in gibberish.. a full stop is a comma.. a @ is a }...all the numbers are off... I use a Macbook Pro

כל התגובות (6)

Reboot the computer.


Start Firefox using Troubleshoot(Safe) Mode {web link}

A small dialog should appear. Click Start In Troubleshoot(Safe) Mode (not Refresh). Is the problem still there?

Do you possibly have (security) software with anti-keylogging features ?

FredMcD said

Reboot the computer. Start Firefox using Troubleshoot(Safe) Mode {web link} A small dialog should appear. Click Start In Troubleshoot(Safe) Mode (not Refresh). Is the problem still there?

FredMcD said

Reboot the computer. Start Firefox using Troubleshoot(Safe) Mode {web link} A small dialog should appear. Click Start In Troubleshoot(Safe) Mode (not Refresh). Is the problem still there?

I did what you said. The problem isn't there when Firefox is IN troubleshooting .. But when I turn it off , the problem returns.

I rebooted as well. The problem persists

cor-el said

Do you possibly have (security) software with anti-keylogging features ?

No.

anusha.yadav said

FredMcD said

The problem isn't there when Firefox is IN troubleshooting

Start Firefox. Disable all of your add-ons. Restart. Is the problem still there? If not, one of the add-ons is the cause.