Cancel Mozilla VPN within the 30 day trial? Does not work reliably after Firefoc updates.
Tried VPN and it worked until a Firefox update. Then it worked for a day and now will not work. I am within the 30 day trial and want a refund.
Tried VPN and it worked until a Firefox update. Then it worked for a day and now will not work. I am within the 30 day trial and want a refund.
On the sides and bottom of most content screens in FireFox there are Scroll bars to help navigate the content. In recent updates those bars have been made so narrow that… (daɗa karatu)
On the sides and bottom of most content screens in FireFox there are Scroll bars to help navigate the content. In recent updates those bars have been made so narrow that it requires extreme dexterity to keep the mouse on them while scrolling and are impossible for someone with a tremor issue.
Is it possible to return them to a normal width? Maybe this should be an Accessibility Option.
Please, add dark mode for support.mozilla.org and the account manager. My eyes burn.
I always run a high contrast setting in Windows 10. Since about a year ago, themes no longer work in Firefox when Windows has a high contrast setting enabled. The website… (daɗa karatu)
I always run a high contrast setting in Windows 10. Since about a year ago, themes no longer work in Firefox when Windows has a high contrast setting enabled. The website contrast override colors settings in the accessibility settings of Firefox do nothing to change the menu bar at the top of the window. Is this a known issue? Will my browser be ugly forever?
With the 157 update the colors of containers are now much harder to distinguish. Red, orange, purple, pink, and yellow all are much darker making them almost appear as th… (daɗa karatu)
With the 157 update the colors of containers are now much harder to distinguish. Red, orange, purple, pink, and yellow all are much darker making them almost appear as the same color. The icons have changed as well which gives each icon less color to stand out. I believe this update makes having different colors somewhat useless especially if someone is colorblind. I've attached screenshots of both the latest 157 update and what 156.01 looked like and you can clearly see the difference. Changing themes, dark/light mode doesn't help. Is there a way to have brighter colors for containers back?
please allow spectrum users to retain previous colors. STOP DISENFRANCCHISING UN-NORMAL FOLKS
Display Problem: Each time I sign-in the - User ID field and Password field are white boxes, and the text I type is also white (invisible) on a white background, them fi… (daɗa karatu)
Display Problem: Each time I sign-in the - User ID field and Password field are white boxes, and the text I type is also white (invisible) on a white background, them fie;d are working but the text color is wrong . Please help me unmasking this problem to become visible (normally) again. Thank you.
whenever i try to scroll local newspaper of even NY times firefox freezes and i have to reload the page. also on Schwab.com i can not use the pop up quick buy/sell featur… (daɗa karatu)
whenever i try to scroll local newspaper of even NY times firefox freezes and i have to reload the page. also on Schwab.com i can not use the pop up quick buy/sell feature as it freezes the page and i can not reload the page of close the page, i have to kill firefox. taht along with the problem of firefox displaying "server unreachable" when MS Edge works just fine. these problems have made firefox unusable to me. [redacted email from public forum]
I went to about.config and set accessibility.blockautorefresh to true and tipranks.com is still Auto refreshing. It's aggravating. … (daɗa karatu)
I went to about.config and set accessibility.blockautorefresh to true and tipranks.com is still Auto refreshing. It's aggravating.
I am blind in my left eye, and use my right eye to see. I can't seem to change where search results will show, as it is always on the left hand side where I cannot see. I… (daɗa karatu)
I am blind in my left eye, and use my right eye to see. I can't seem to change where search results will show, as it is always on the left hand side where I cannot see.
Is it possible to center search results? That way I don't have to turn my entire head to read the search results. If not that, is it possible to have the search results take up the screen more? Because it is limited to a very narrow width of the window with such abundant space. I've attached a screenshot to show what I mean. This is at 100% zoom.
I have to change the zoom, but even then it is still so far to the left. The second photo is at 130% zoom.
I hope to hear back on how to make using firefox easier for me. Thank you, - J
I don't know why Firefox did not start today. I am not tech savvy so I would like a real person to help me restore firefox. Been trying to do it for hours and need to do … (daɗa karatu)
I don't know why Firefox did not start today. I am not tech savvy so I would like a real person to help me restore firefox. Been trying to do it for hours and need to do some computer work. Any help appreciated. Thanks.
Sir, I am a court staff. I am using DCMS portal everyday for my office use. unfortunately I cannot login in DCMS portal via my this PC since yesterday night I can login… (daɗa karatu)
Sir, I am a court staff. I am using DCMS portal everyday for my office use. unfortunately I cannot login in DCMS portal via my this PC since yesterday night I can login DCMS portal through my phone using same user id and password. .Please solve this issue at the earliest.
Yours faithfully,
Minimol.KS
i bought a mozilla vpn but it wont come on, I have a beta type that has run out
I am 67, and have memory issues. I am not good at technology. I have all my apps on this computer. I have changed emails over the years, and passwords, but never had to w… (daɗa karatu)
I am 67, and have memory issues. I am not good at technology. I have all my apps on this computer. I have changed emails over the years, and passwords, but never had to worry since APPLE takes care of that for me.
Ever since you updated FireFox, everytime I shut down for the night, you sign me out of all my accounts, some I have not gotten back yet because of email changes and passwords. I am pissed and I want to know how do I STOP This. Please tell me FAST. I am not sure I can do this much longer and I may have to get rid of Firefox if this can not be done. Thank you for your quick reply... tonight I will have to live with the emf crap and keep the computer on to keep from signing out of my apps... PLEASE HURRY and tell me how to stop this. MY EMAIL to use to answer my plea is [redacted email from community support forum]
I want to say thanks but you caused all my problems....
When I copy and paste anything from fire fox, it pastes "skip navigation" in anything I paste it to
Which browser is good, protection, safer, trust?
Since Firefox does not support video calls, deaf people cannot chat with their friends in sign language on Facebook Messenger. This feature should be brought back. … (daɗa karatu)
Since Firefox does not support video calls, deaf people cannot chat with their friends in sign language on Facebook Messenger. This feature should be brought back.
I paid for an annual subscription of Mozilla's VPN on 9/8/26. However, when I try to run the VPN, it is telling me I have to wait for the monthly trial (which I had previ… (daɗa karatu)
I paid for an annual subscription of Mozilla's VPN on 9/8/26. However, when I try to run the VPN, it is telling me I have to wait for the monthly trial (which I had previously to reset). My invoice is 98Z6LFXQ-0001. Also, when I printed a receipt of my purchase, I noticed my zip code is incorrect. My zip code is 11224 (not 11229). I saw that it could possibly take up to four days for my purchase to be reflected, but I wanted to get ahead of this potential problem ASAP. Thank you! Richard Messing @ email: [redacted email from community support forum]
closed captions <> how can i change where they appear
Dear all, I can't connect the Claude Login page anymore since beginning of september 2026. Last week I had no problem to connect it from Firefox. I have to go through Edg… (daɗa karatu)
Dear all,
I can't connect the Claude Login page anymore since beginning of september 2026. Last week I had no problem to connect it from Firefox. I have to go through Edge or Chrome.
Please advise.
Kind regards.
DRoth [redacted email from public]