Wannan tattunawa ta zama daɗaɗɗiya. Yi sabuwar tambaya idan ka na bukatar taimako.
How do I restore the bookmark section to the top tool bar and the drop down menu for printing and closing a tab??
Recently a change occurred which caused me to loose the "bookmark tool bar" and the "close tab" drop down menu when I am shutting down "Firefox".
Every time Firefox opened
== Bookmark tool bar has disappeared. Closing menu does not provide close tab option. Please provide steps to restore these options.
Mafitar da aka zaɓa
Bookmark tool bar has disappeared. Closing menu does not provide close tab option. Please provide steps to restore these options.Karanta wannan amsa a matsayinta 👍 0
All Replies (4)
- If, on Windows, in Firefox 3.6 the menu bar is hidden then press and hold the Alt key down or press F10, that should make the "Menu Bar" appear
- Go to "View > Toolbars" and check-mark "Menu Bar" with a click on it to make that permanent. See Restore the Menu bar in Firefox).
- Make sure that you have the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" visible: "View > Toolbars"
- If items are missing then see if you can find them in the "View > Toolbars > Customize" window
- If you see the item in the Customize window then drag it back from the Customize window to one of the toolbars.
- If, in "View > Toolbars > Customize", you do not see that item then click the "Restore Default Set" button
What do you mean with: Closing menu does not provide close tab option. ?
Do you mean the Save and Quit dialog if you close the browser with the close X on the title bar?
You can reset the warn prefs on the about:config page via the right-click context menu.
- browser.tabs.warnOnClose , see http://kb.mozillazine.org/About%3Aconfig_entries
- browser.warnOnQuit , see http://kb.mozillazine.org/browser.warnOnQuit
- browser.warnOnRestart , see http://kb.mozillazine.org/browser.warnOnRestart
To open the about:config page, type about:config in the location (address) bar and press the Enter key, just like you type the url of a website to open a website.
If you see a warning then you can confirm that you want to access that page.
An gyara daga cor-el
Bookmark tool bar has disappeared. Closing menu does not provide close tab option. Please provide steps to restore these options.
None of these replies are helpful. First of all, the address bar is gone. How do I type something into then? Then, where is this view option you talk about? When I right click I get no such thing. I get recent activities list, close window and other useless stuff. I guess I am just going back to freakin' Explorer. Didn't want to, but since I can't get any help from Firefox there is no choice.
There are 3 Toolbars displayed at the top of the Firefox windows by default.
Menu bar - which has the View menu
Navigation Toolbar - which contains the "address bar" or Location bar
Bookmarks Toolbar - which can be used for some bookmarks
Firefox 3.6+ versions have a feature to allow the user to hide the Menu bar.
Hit the Alt key to temporarily show the Menu bar, then open View > Toolbars and select Menu bar, so it has a check-mark.
The F10 can also be used on most PC's to temporarily reveal the Menu bar.