Is there any easy way to access the specific categories of bookmarks I had previously?
I have not been able to easily access my bookmarks easily like before. I have multiple bookmarks by category, but there does not seem to be a way to access the different categories currently. I have Windows 11. I have the most current firefox browser I think. I did find from searching support that I could type Ctrl Shift O and scroll down which gives a long list to try to access them, but that is very cumbersome and slow. Do I have to do that every time I want to go to specific bookmarks? The bookmarks that show on the overflow or near the top of the screen are not useful, but the ones I use every day cannot be accessed easily, but are way down a long list. Why is the current version hiding all the bookmark categories?
All Replies (1)
Can you elaborate a bit more what specifically seems to be missing now? The bookmarks are organized still the same — whether you use a toolbar, the library, or some of the sidebars. Is this question about a change in a sidebar, or something else? And the problem is with… sorting? Or the amount of data? Or something else in accessing the folders, or tags, or whichever functionality you use to organize them?
Can you attach a screenshot of what seems to be the problem now? Thanks.