Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

When I restart my computer, and open up Firefox, all my tabs are deleted. Help

bob.pinkos

I switched to Firefox from Chrome as my computer is too old (OS-High Sierra) and wouldn't support Chrome any more I've had to restart several times and each time I reopen Firefox, all my tabs are deleted. How can I prevent this and/or restore my tabs?

I switched to Firefox from Chrome as my computer is too old (OS-High Sierra) and wouldn't support Chrome any more I've had to restart several times and each time I reopen Firefox, all my tabs are deleted. How can I prevent this and/or restore my tabs?

All Replies (2)

Hi Bob

You are increasingly going to have the same problem with Firefox. The version you have installed is one that we are only keeping running with vital security updates - for anything more you will need to install a much more recent version.

Thank you, Paul. Where do I get a "more recent version"? I thought I had the most recent version when I loaded Firefox about a month ago.

Yi tambaya

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.