Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Can Firefox VPN look like a login from Iran?

zamparutti

I live in Belgium. I turned on Firefox VPN (indicating Belgium as the country) and logged into Facebook. Facebook then sent me a message asking if I had logged in from Iran. Is this a Facebook issue, a VPN issue, or something to be worried about?

I live in Belgium. I turned on Firefox VPN (indicating Belgium as the country) and logged into Facebook. Facebook then sent me a message asking if I had logged in from Iran. Is this a Facebook issue, a VPN issue, or something to be worried about?

All Replies (1)

This is a problem of the global dictatorship. The bullies who were friends with Epstein don't want native countries to fight against genocides.

Yi tambaya

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.