Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Once I log in the in browser VPN doesn't give me the option to turn it on

julianna.dubendorff

I followed the steps to activate the built-in VPN, but once I sign in and it says it's successful, when I click on the VPN button to turn it on, it just shows me the "get started" VPN panel again. I'm not sure how to get out of that loop. I tried fully closing Firefox and starting again

I followed the steps to activate the built-in VPN, but once I sign in and it says it's successful, when I click on the VPN button to turn it on, it just shows me the "get started" VPN panel again. I'm not sure how to get out of that loop. I tried fully closing Firefox and starting again
Hoton allon fuska da aka liƙa

All Replies (1)

Hello,

First, check if you are logged into Firefox VIA menu>settings>sync/Mozilla account. If not, try signing in there.

Next, you can try disabling adblockers/content blockers, as these may block the UI elements.

Next, if you use DNS filtering tools, make sure you set it so that block bypass methods or proxy/VPN control is enabled in the DNS manager.

Lastly, you can try clearing your cookies and site data. Note that this will sign you out of websites. To clear data, go to menu > settings > privacy & security > cookies and site data, then click clear data. After that, restart Firefox and try signing in again and setting up.

Yi tambaya

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.