Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

The taskbar interferes with watching videos in full‑screen mode; the taskbar itself disappears for a split second in full‑screen mode, and then reappears, overlapping part of the content.

misha.10.ru.az

I checked the parameters:

full-screen-api.ignore-widgets = false browser.fullscreen.autohide = true

I restarted File Explorer, the browser, and the PC; the problem only occurs in Firefox. At the same time, if I press F11 in advance, then when I press F again or open a full‑screen video with the mouse, the taskbar no longer interferes. I tried running the video in incognito mode, but the problem persists.

I checked the parameters: full-screen-api.ignore-widgets = false browser.fullscreen.autohide = true I restarted File Explorer, the browser, and the PC; the problem only occurs in Firefox. At the same time, if I press F11 in advance, then when I press F again or open a full‑screen video with the mouse, the taskbar no longer interferes. I tried running the video in incognito mode, but the problem persists.
Hoton allon fuska da aka liƙa

All Replies (1)

Yi tambaya

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.