Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I can't get me e-mails today it says someone might be trying to impersonate the server so not to continue.

sophie2015

I can't get my e-mails today. I got a message saying The certificate for pop.centurylink.net is not valid for that server. Someone could be trying to impersonate the server and you should not continue.

Why did I get this message? I never saw this before. I like to get my e-mails. I tried reseting my router and turned off my computer and it still says the same thing. What do I do and how will I see your reply if I can't get the e-mails? Please fix this. My e-mail is toosmiley@centurylink.net

Thank you

I can't get my e-mails today. I got a message saying The certificate for pop.centurylink.net is not valid for that server. Someone could be trying to impersonate the server and you should not continue. Why did I get this message? I never saw this before. I like to get my e-mails. I tried reseting my router and turned off my computer and it still says the same thing. What do I do and how will I see your reply if I can't get the e-mails? Please fix this. My e-mail is toosmiley@centurylink.net Thank you

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.