Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

No access to email after upgrade.

john.davies228

I now get the message "Certificate for the mailbox is not valid for that server. Someone could be trying to impersonate the server and you should not continue". My provider tells me that the certificate is used for a number of emails. Any suggestions please?

I now get the message "Certificate for the mailbox is not valid for that server. Someone could be trying to impersonate the server and you should not continue". My provider tells me that the certificate is used for a number of emails. Any suggestions please?

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (3)

Thunderbird only shows the message once and it is not there long enough for a screen shot, regrettably. I have forgotten to mention that I am running Ubuntu.

I now get the message "Certificate for the mailbox is not valid for that server.

Can you provide the more specific error code shown in the error pop-up?

Are you running any kind of anti-virus software?