Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Wannan tattunawa ta zama daɗaɗɗiya. Yi sabuwar tambaya idan ka na bukatar taimako.
Ajiyayyu

Firefox only works properly if my VPN location is in Canada, but I'm in the US.

rrivera2

Firefox only works properly if my VPN location is in Canada, but I'm in the US. If I switch my VPN to a US location (where I live), Firefox often does not work properly. I get news, ads, etc., that assume I'm Canadian. And often a website will not open. I need my VPN location in the US to access any site I normally do.

Firefox only works properly if my VPN location is in Canada, but I'm in the US. If I switch my VPN to a US location (where I live), Firefox often does not work properly. I get news, ads, etc., that assume I'm Canadian. And often a website will not open. I need my VPN location in the US to access any site I normally do.

All Replies (1)

Hi,

Sorry to hear that. Just to clarify, what VPN are you referring to?