Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Wannan tattunawa ta zama daɗaɗɗiya. Yi sabuwar tambaya idan ka na bukatar taimako.
Ajiyayyu

Adding Profile Picture

admin616

Hello! I am using an OVH mail server with Thunderbird as my client now. Before, I set up the OVH's default webclient with a logo as profile picture. But sending message from Thunderbird does not include that logo as the profile picture.

Hello! I am using an OVH mail server with Thunderbird as my client now. Before, I set up the OVH's default webclient with a logo as profile picture. But sending message from Thunderbird does not include that logo as the profile picture.

All Replies (2)

Please provide more information. Did you set up a signature for the account that is not displaying?

No, account profile pic, not email signature.

It seems to be an OVH issue. Apologies. When OVH was using Outlook webclient, I set up an image as profile pic, but now they are moving to Zimbra and are temporarily using Microsoft Exchange. The account pic I set in Outlook seems to have been lost during the process. This is likely a migration issue, not a Thunderbird issue. I will respond back if OVH says otherwise.