Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Arkivert

Server TRYCREATE not found

marc.barraud

Hi everybody,

I am using Thunderbird with an OVH account. When I send a new email, I get the message "server TRYCREATE not found", so I cannot store the sent email, except in a local folder.

However, if i send an email through the OVH webmail, I do not get any problem and my email is stored within the "sent" folder.

Thank you for your support Regards Marc

Hi everybody, I am using Thunderbird with an OVH account. When I send a new email, I get the message "server TRYCREATE not found", so I cannot store the sent email, except in a local folder. However, if i send an email through the OVH webmail, I do not get any problem and my email is stored within the "sent" folder. Thank you for your support Regards Marc
Attached screenshots

All Replies (1)

What are your server settings? I don't see anything in the recommended settings with TRYCREATE.

https://docs.ovh.com/ca/en/emails/configuration-outlook-2016/