Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Wannan tattunawa ta zama daɗaɗɗiya. Yi sabuwar tambaya idan ka na bukatar taimako.
Solved Ajiyayyu

In the history UI how can I see times in 12 hour format (AM/PM)?

TheWonderAlmighty

Like 4:26PM instead of 16:26, I'm on linux (NixOS) if that helps.

Like 4:26PM instead of 16:26, I'm on linux (NixOS) if that helps.
Hoton allon fuska da aka liƙa
Karanta wannan amsa a matsayinta

Zaɓi Mafita

I found this this bugzilla comment for time formatting. I changed `intl.date_time.pattern_override.time_short` to `h:mm a` so it shows 4:26PM. There's an open bugzilla report for my issue: Date not formatted according to user's locale (LC_TIME).

An gyara daga TheWonderAlmighty

All Replies (4)

Hello,

Does your OS use 12-hour clock? If it does, then head to Firefox Settings -> General -> Languages and check "Use your operating system settings for [your language and country] to format dates, times, numbers, and measurements."

I don't see it under Settings > General > Language

Not a browser, but a change in the OS. What desktop? If KDE, the settings are here. see screenshots Just right click on the clock and configure digital clock.

An gyara daga jonzn4SUSE

Zaɓi Mafita

I found this this bugzilla comment for time formatting. I changed `intl.date_time.pattern_override.time_short` to `h:mm a` so it shows 4:26PM. There's an open bugzilla report for my issue: Date not formatted according to user's locale (LC_TIME).

An gyara daga TheWonderAlmighty