Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Wannan tattunawa ta zama daɗaɗɗiya. Yi sabuwar tambaya idan ka na bukatar taimako.
Ajiyayyu

mozilla updates aren't working

krischamu

For the past four days I've been getting a message every time I open Firefox saying updates need to be installed. I accept and agree to the changes but the updates start and never finish. My laptop is very new (six weeks) and I haven't had any problems. I just want to make sure there isn't an issue I need to address and yes I have the settings on automatic updates.

For the past four days I've been getting a message every time I open Firefox saying updates need to be installed. I accept and agree to the changes but the updates start and never finish. My laptop is very new (six weeks) and I haven't had any problems. I just want to make sure there isn't an issue I need to address and yes I have the settings on automatic updates.

All Replies (1)

If the automatic update isn't working, you can try re-installing Firefox from https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/ . Download and run the installer, and your existing version of Firefox should be replaced with the latest version.