Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Wannan tattunawa ta zama daɗaɗɗiya. Yi sabuwar tambaya idan ka na bukatar taimako.
Solved Ajiyayyu

Cannot download app 'Capture & Print' to my Firefox page

Calais

Have tried to download 'Capture & Print' app from both internet and Firefox app store. When I hit 'Download' it shows green bar, says downloading . . then nothing happens. I had it on Firefox before but had to uninstall due to a virus problem. What am I doing - or not doing - how can I resolve this?

Now ?? when I click on 'Automatically add' box as stated below this section, it states "Firefox prevented this site from asking you to install software on your computer" !! What is going on?

Have tried to download 'Capture & Print' app from both internet and Firefox app store. When I hit 'Download' it shows green bar, says downloading . . then nothing happens. I had it on Firefox before but had to uninstall due to a virus problem. What am I doing - or not doing - how can I resolve this? Now ?? when I click on 'Automatically add' box as stated below this section, it states "Firefox prevented this site from asking you to install software on your computer" !! What is going on?

All Replies (2)

Is it this one: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/capture-print/

What normally happens is that the little panel that appears toward the left end of the address bar then enables the Install button (see attached screenshot). You get the first part but not the second part?

Zaɓi Mafita

Thanks - that was the problem . . . no way would it download. Also saw that someone posted that their same app had disappeared but returned on updating Mozilla - I updated mine and that app and a couple of others reappeared in the tool bar!!

Why do these computer programs make life so difficult?

Thanks.