Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Wannan tattunawa ta zama daɗaɗɗiya. Yi sabuwar tambaya idan ka na bukatar taimako.
Ajiyayyu

auto fil is enabled but does not work with mail contacts

genasmith

When using Yahoo mail auto fil does not work in the address field..having to remember email addresses. I am on the latest upgrade of Mozilla foxfire. Very frustrating...going back to basic email in Internet explorer. I have completed all the suggested fixes and it still does not work.

When using Yahoo mail auto fil does not work in the address field..having to remember email addresses. I am on the latest upgrade of Mozilla foxfire. Very frustrating...going back to basic email in Internet explorer. I have completed all the suggested fixes and it still does not work.

All Replies (1)

I think that is a problem with the website's address book.