удалить исключение безопасности для сайта в приватных вкладках (сертификат минцифры РФ)
В приватной вкладке при переходе на url браузер предупредил о небезопасном сертификате. Я нажал 'принять риск и продолжить". Теперь домен открывается в приватной вкладке и показывает мне, что сертификат домена "доверенный" - он ссвлается на знаменитый сертификат Минцифры РФ Теперь я никак не могу найти, где можно удалить это исключение безопасности для домена. Более того,я не понимаю, насколько "сломалась" моя безопасность - то есть, какова область доверия нежелательному сертификату В обычных вкладках при открытии домена по преднему получаю предупреждение
All Replies (3)
After you close out your private browsing completely, the exception will also disappear.
Thank you for the reply, but that doesn't work. Perhaps, i don't fully understand what "completely close private browsing" means. I closed the page individually; I cleared cookies and site data using "Settings" menu - accesing it from both regular tabs and the private tabs; I exited the browser using "Exit Firefox" command; I cleared the app cache witin Android settings. Are there any permission management tools avaible via "about:config"? I found some mentions regarding the use of "security.certerrors.permanentOverride" key, but i couldn't find that key in the mobile version.
Generally "Close all private tabs" from support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/private-browsing-firefox-android#w_close-all-private-tabs should remove the backing sessions. (I usually switch to normal tabs and back to private for good measure, but that shouldn't be needed.)
You should be able to test with https://badssl.com/ — e.g. the "untrusted–root" scenario is similar. The exception granted in Private Tab should be removed after closing all of Private Browsing and restarting — and you should get asked again there.