Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved

how am I able to download websites

thisistokenhi

It is not letting me and it's saying I have to press a trust button And I'm not really understanding where the trust button is

It is not letting me and it's saying I have to press a trust button And I'm not really understanding where the trust button is

All Replies (3)

Yes I will and I will be very secure with this website

Chosen Solution

I don't know what else to say I just need this for btr

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.