Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Locked

can I setup dashlane to auto fill in firefox

Anthony Jalomo

I just want to be able to auto fill with dashlane

I just want to be able to auto fill with dashlane

All Replies (1)

Hi Anthony,

Totally. You can dowload any password manager of your choice, but keep in mind that the autofill setup is on the OS level. You can learn more about that in the following article from Google.

Also, since this is not related to Firefox, I'm going to lock the thread to avoid the impression that this is in scope of our forum.