Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Mbojuruja

Firefox for Android is not working correctly with my Amazon A to Z login. I have problems with the passkey/login process, and I would like to know how to fix it.

Hayad Asad

Firefox for Android is not working correctly with my Amazon A to Z login. I have problems with the passkey/login process, and I would like to know how to fix it.

Firefox for Android is not working correctly with my Amazon A to Z login. I have problems with the passkey/login process, and I would like to know how to fix it.

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

Btw this is not Amazon support as Amazon support for the A to Z app is at say https://atoz-login.amazon.work/help .. https://accessfaqs.atoz.amazon.dev/index.amazon.faqs.html

You likely got a notification that a recent Google Chrome update is preventing passkey sign in on Android. And it suggests to install the Firefox web browser and make it the default like in screenshot at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1607391

Did you make Firefox the default web browser on Android as Amazon said. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/make-firefox-default-browser-android

Eporandumína

Nde eikéke nde mba’etepe embohovái hag̃ua ñe’ẽmondo. Ikatúpa, emoñepyrũ peteĩ porandu, ndereguerekói gueteriramo nemba’ete.