Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Mbojuruja

suscription

Francisco Tunjano

I JUST SUSCRIBE TO THE YEARLY VPN SERVICE BUT I DONT SEE THAT THE 50GB LIMIT IS GONE, WHAT I NEED TO DO???

I JUST SUSCRIBE TO THE YEARLY VPN SERVICE BUT I DONT SEE THAT THE 50GB LIMIT IS GONE, WHAT I NEED TO DO???

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

The subscription based standalone Mozilla VPN app https://vpn.mozilla.org has a unlimited data usage.

It is the built-in VPN in desktop (and more recently in Firefox for Android) that has a monthly 50GB data usage limit that resets on the 1st of new month. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/built-in-vpn

If you are indeed paying a subscription for Mozilla VPN then the place to ask for help is on top at Ask a Question > Mozilla VPN. (this is not for the built-in VPN in Firefox)

Eporandumína

Nde eikéke nde mba’etepe embohovái hag̃ua ñe’ẽmondo. Ikatúpa, emoñepyrũ peteĩ porandu, ndereguerekói gueteriramo nemba’ete.