Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Mbojuruja

After recent update my bookmarks toolbar appears blank.

butane111

After a recent update my bookmarks toolbar appears blank. It is shown, but empty. When I go to the bookmarks menu I find all of the bookmarks shown as being on my bookmarks toolbar. How do I get them back where they belong?

After a recent update my bookmarks toolbar appears blank. It is shown, but empty. When I go to the bookmarks menu I find all of the bookmarks shown as being on my bookmarks toolbar. How do I get them back where they belong?

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

You can do it in the view menu:

Alt key - View - Toobars - Bookmarks toolbar

Eporandumína

Nde eikéke nde mba’etepe embohovái hag̃ua ñe’ẽmondo. Ikatúpa, emoñepyrũ peteĩ porandu, ndereguerekói gueteriramo nemba’ete.