Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Oĩporãmava

I had a number of website logos along the upper taskbar, now I can't get them back!

Ted

For some unknown reason, I recently changed my "search engine" from StartPage to just the regular Firefox search (which is what I prefer) but I lost the bookmarked website logos that were along the upper (or right side) of my toolbar....I can't figure out how to get them back the way they were! HELP!!

This is my Firefox browser on a home laptop running Windows 11

For some unknown reason, I recently changed my "search engine" from StartPage to just the regular Firefox search (which is what I prefer) but I lost the bookmarked website logos that were along the upper (or right side) of my toolbar....I can't figure out how to get them back the way they were! HELP!! This is my Firefox browser on a home laptop running Windows 11

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

Ñemoĩporã poravopyre

Is the bookmark toolbar just hidden perhaps? Are you looking for something like this: Bookmarks Toolbar - Display your favorite websites at the top of the Firefox window?

Eporandumína

Nde eikéke nde mba’etepe embohovái hag̃ua ñe’ẽmondo. Ikatúpa, emoñepyrũ peteĩ porandu, ndereguerekói gueteriramo nemba’ete.