Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Mbojuruja

Can't save bookmarks in Firebox browser

lorilyn

Customer Support,

I downloaded Firefox browser just a few days ago. During that time, I saved some website addresses in my Bookmarks but today when I went in to look at my bookmarks, all of them were gone!

Could you please help me solve this problem? I usually use bookmarks all the time.

Thank you, Lori

Customer Support, I downloaded Firefox browser just a few days ago. During that time, I saved some website addresses in my Bookmarks but today when I went in to look at my bookmarks, all of them were gone! Could you please help me solve this problem? I usually use bookmarks all the time. Thank you, Lori

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

Hello,

Firefox automatically creates backups of your bookmarks, which can be helpful if your bookmarks are lost or missing. To recover them, follow the instructions below.

  1. Click the menu button Fx89menuButton, then click Bookmarks.
  2. Scroll to the bottom and click Manage Bookmarks.
  3. At the top of the Library window, click on Import and Backup and select Restore.
  4. Click the date of the bookmark backup you want to recover.
  5. In the new window that appears, click OK.

Your bookmarks from the selected date should now be restored.

For more information, see the Restore bookmarks from backup or move them to another computer article. For other solutions, see the Recover lost or missing Bookmarks article.

Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!

Thank you.

Eporandumína

Nde eikéke nde mba’etepe embohovái hag̃ua ñe’ẽmondo. Ikatúpa, emoñepyrũ peteĩ porandu, ndereguerekói gueteriramo nemba’ete.