Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Mbojuruja

ALL saved toolbar web links as well as others saved in "other" will not open - rebooted, save mode, nothing-cant get to bank acct to pay bills also

marknju

see above- nothing works I have not installed most recent update as I have been at a hospital 9 days with wife in ICU I really need to pay bills very soon and return to normal, loving on her and loving Firefox loyal 10 yr user- hope you can help will check tomorrow-thanks

Mark Dombrowsky dallas Tx

see above- nothing works I have not installed most recent update as I have been at a hospital 9 days with wife in ICU I really need to pay bills very soon and return to normal, loving on her and loving Firefox loyal 10 yr user- hope you can help will check tomorrow-thanks Mark Dombrowsky dallas Tx

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

Hi,

What exactly do you mean by "will not open" and "nothing works"? Do you see any error messages?

Eporandumína

Nde eikéke nde mba’etepe embohovái hag̃ua ñe’ẽmondo. Ikatúpa, emoñepyrũ peteĩ porandu, ndereguerekói gueteriramo nemba’ete.