Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Mbojuruja

Notifications

bigbus132

I've received notifications from Mozilla stating my Mozilla account was used to sign in. Info posted in email states it was Firefox on Windows 10. My city and state accurate. Day, date, and time is ok. I've been using windows 11 for some time now. How can i trust Mozilla, if they can not detect the right windows version?

Thanks. George K

I've received notifications from Mozilla stating my Mozilla account was used to sign in. Info posted in email states it was Firefox on Windows 10. My city and state accurate. Day, date, and time is ok. I've been using windows 11 for some time now. How can i trust Mozilla, if they can not detect the right windows version? Thanks. George K

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

For privacy reasons most operating system versions are reported as "some fixed value" over the internet for some time now.

The version info should probably be removed from everywhere now. See github.com/mozilla/fxa/issues/21045 if you're interested in the "why".

Eporandumína

Nde eikéke nde mba’etepe embohovái hag̃ua ñe’ẽmondo. Ikatúpa, emoñepyrũ peteĩ porandu, ndereguerekói gueteriramo nemba’ete.