Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

Two laptops using Firefox - goal is to use one set of Firefox tabs - how?

Nicholas Poole

Dear Support,

I have two laptops - both identical accounts signed in and would like to sync them so that when I open Firefox on laptop 2 it will show me Firefox on laptop 1. and if laptop 2 was last used, then when open laptop 1, it shows me Firefox on laptop 2.

currently it is separate and unique instances.

how do i automate the sync?

thanks, Nicholas

Dear Support, I have two laptops - both identical accounts signed in and would like to sync them so that when I open Firefox on laptop 2 it will show me Firefox on laptop 1. and if laptop 2 was last used, then when open laptop 1, it shows me Firefox on laptop 2. currently it is separate and unique instances. how do i automate the sync? thanks, Nicholas

Opaite Mbohovái (2)

If it's just the same 1 Mozilla account on both computers, they should be able to see each other. see screenshots My account is jonzn4SUSE and as you can see from my screenshot it's on multiple devices. I also run all versions of Firefox plus Waterfox on the devices. Post similar screenshots.

Nicholas Poole said

currently it is separate and unique instances.

Sounds like 2 different accounts.