Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Oĩporãmava Ñongatupyre

Home page

joen2001_99

When I roll over a thumbnail of a web site on YOUTUBE it pops out and starts to play. How do I stop that?

When I roll over a thumbnail of a web site on YOUTUBE it pops out and starts to play. How do I stop that?

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

Ñemoĩporã poravopyre

I see a little message that says "Keep hovering to play" -- but the autoplay block actually prevents anything from playing for me. (Allow or block media autoplay in Firefox)

I don't think there is a built-in way to prevents YouTube from reacting to having your mouse over a video thumbnail. You probably would need an add-on for that, if there is one with that feature. When I searched, it seemed to be the opposite: more ways to play previews. Maybe you'll have better luck over on the Mozilla Add-ons site than I did: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/