Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Oĩporãmava Ñongatupyre

Recently I have encountered significant access issue with Firefox vs Chrome not even Captcha seems to work anymore. I do a lot of surveys and many won't load on Firefox driving me to switch to Chrome, Help!

keithsgold

Recently I have encountered significant access issue with Firefox vs Chrome not even Captcha seems to work anymore. I do a lot of surveys and many won't load on Firefox driving me to switch to Chrome, Help!

Recently I have encountered significant access issue with Firefox vs Chrome not even Captcha seems to work anymore. I do a lot of surveys and many won't load on Firefox driving me to switch to Chrome, Help!

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

Ñemoĩporã poravopyre

Do you have issues when trying to use Firefox in Safe Mode? If so, there may be an add-on installed that's causing issues.

Additionally, perhaps you have your Enhanced Tracking Protection (ETP) settings set too strict. I'd recommend changing to Standard, if you are not already set to that. Some issues with website functionality can occur when you have ETP set too strict because some websites mix tracking together with core functionality.

For example, reCAPTCHAs may be blocked because they contain tracking code from Google.