Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

Videos slow to buffer on multiple websites

benjaminhlist

I've switched to Firefox (77.0.1 64 bit) from Chrome but video buffering is very slow, on YouTube, Hulu and Netflix. Other webpages load at a comparable speed to Chrome but videos do not. I've only downloaded Firefox today so I have no extensions. How can I speed up video buffering?

I've switched to Firefox (77.0.1 64 bit) from Chrome but video buffering is very slow, on YouTube, Hulu and Netflix. Other webpages load at a comparable speed to Chrome but videos do not. I've only downloaded Firefox today so I have no extensions. How can I speed up video buffering?

Opaite Mbohovái (1)