Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Arquivado

How do I remove Sync from P/C

mark10062011

Sync encounter an error while connecting: Unknown error. Please try again. Preferences... I want to remove Sync from PC no need for it . How do I do that or if I can not I'll remove Firefox. Poor development if you can not remove the software

Sync encounter an error while connecting: Unknown error. Please try again. Preferences... I want to remove Sync from PC no need for it . How do I do that or if I can not I'll remove Firefox. Poor development if you can not remove the software

All Replies (1)

Chosen Solution

Sync is part of Firefox and can't be removed. You can disable -> Options -> Sync -> Unlink this device