Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Arquivado

I would like to disable the Yahoo Toolbar; but can't figure how.

Wes

I loaded down the latest version of Firefox and now I have both an AOL and a Yahoo toolbar. I want to disable Yahoo; but can't figure how. Thanks.

I loaded down the latest version of Firefox and now I have both an AOL and a Yahoo toolbar. I want to disable Yahoo; but can't figure how. Thanks.

All Replies (2)

Chosen Solution

You should be able to disable or remove the Yahoo toolbar here:

orange Firefox button or Tools menu > Add-ons

On the left side, click Extensions

Any luck?

Yes that worked. Thanks.