Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Arquivado

How do I change my persona?

AnonymousUser

When I opened www.firefox.com, all of the information in the five categories above (Products, Add-ons, Support, Community, About) blocked the link to the persona file

This happened

Every time Firefox opened

== One hour ago

When I opened www.firefox.com, all of the information in the five categories above (Products, Add-ons, Support, Community, About) blocked the link to the persona file == This happened == Every time Firefox opened == One hour ago

All Replies (2)

See: http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows

After you have saved the screenshot, click Browse located on the bottom of your reply text box. See the attached screenshot

~~~~~~~~~

1. On top of Firefox, on the menu bar, select Tools

2. In the drop-down menu, select ===Add-ons==

3. Select the Themes Panel

4. Click on the default theme. Select Use theme

5. OK

I do not see the "tools" at the top of firefox...?