Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I downloaded Firefox 155 and my book marks disappeared? Where are they and how do I get them back?

markofny

Hi, I wrote about a month ago and didn't get help in recovering my lost bookmarks. I've spent the month looking at .JSONLZ4 files to see if there was anything there, nothing I could find. I've gone through all the suggestions and haven't found the bookmarks. I have limited time on line, and appreciate the volunteers' time in addressing this issue, any help you can offer is greatly appreciated. Thank you! Mark

Hi, I wrote about a month ago and didn't get help in recovering my lost bookmarks. I've spent the month looking at .JSONLZ4 files to see if there was anything there, nothing I could find. I've gone through all the suggestions and haven't found the bookmarks. I have limited time on line, and appreciate the volunteers' time in addressing this issue, any help you can offer is greatly appreciated. Thank you! Mark

All Replies (1)

Hi Mark, which steps of the guide posted in the original question support.mozilla.org/questions/1603547 did not apply to your case? Can you elaborate? (The most frequent profile data disappearing reason on update is the whole profile either getting disconnected, or deemed incompatible — which will leave it intact on the side, and the steps shared earlier will take you through some of the more common steps how to switch back to it.)

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.