Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

The yandex.kz search engine keeps opening, even though I removed everything in the settings and set it to Google only; whenever I launch Firefox, the yandex.kz URL opens. How do I remove the yandex.kz search engine and keep only Google?

sisarisas01

The yandex.kz search engine keeps opening, even though I removed everything in the settings and set it to Google only; whenever I launch Firefox, the yandex.kz URL opens. How do I remove the yandex.kz search engine and keep only Google?

The yandex.kz search engine keeps opening, even though I removed everything in the settings and set it to Google only; whenever I launch Firefox, the yandex.kz URL opens. How do I remove the yandex.kz search engine and keep only Google?

All Replies (1)

Check Settings > Home page and start up > Home etc.

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.