Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Arquivado

I have thunderbird version 60.0 x86 en-us and after reading an email, I cannot delete the email from my browser. Can you help?

jdobird

I am using Windows 10. At the present time, there are approximately 40 emails on my browser and I would like to delete them. I have tried for a number of days trying to figure out how to delete them with no no luck.

I am using Windows 10. At the present time, there are approximately 40 emails on my browser and I would like to delete them. I have tried for a number of days trying to figure out how to delete them with no no luck.

All Replies (1)

Does
on my browser
mean in Thunderbird, as distinct from a web browser such as Firefox or Chrome?