Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Este fío pechouse e arquivouse. Faga unha nova pregunta se precisa axuda.
Locked Arquivado

restore my toolbar for Firefox

Timothy James Hinze Sr

duplicate of /questions/1134876 as is better to keep things in one thread vs trying to keep track of what has been said in several threads on same subject.

I lost My Toolbar, emails, etc., function for & from my Firefox Browser. I know it's there, I just don't know where & how to Restore. My Toolbar? I will greatly appreciate help in restoring My Toolbar!!! Tim H

duplicate of [/questions/1134876] as is better to keep things in one thread vs trying to keep track of what has been said in several threads on same subject. I lost My Toolbar, emails, etc., function for & from my Firefox Browser. I know it's there, I just don't know where & how to Restore. My Toolbar? I will greatly appreciate help in restoring My Toolbar!!! Tim H

James modificouno o

All Replies (2)

Hi, to see the bookmarks bar, right click in the tab bar (but not on a tab) and tick/check Bookmarks Toolbar. Also see - Bookmarks Toolbar - Display your favorite websites at the top of the Firefox window.

To bring up the menu bar (File, Edit, View, History, Bookmarks, Tools, Help) temporarily, press Alt. If you would like it to remain there all the time, right click in the tab bar (but not on a tab) and tick/check Menu Bar.

If your question is resolved by this or another answer, please take a minute to let us know. Thank you!

These can't get your data back, but will help in the future.

These add-ons can be a great help by backing up and restoring Firefox

FEBE (Firefox Environment Backup Extension) {web link} FEBE allows you to quickly and easily backup your Firefox extensions, history, passwords, and more. In fact, it goes beyond just backing up -- It will actually rebuild your saved files individually into installable .xpi files. It will also make backups of files that you choose.

OPIE {web link} Import/Export extension preferences