Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Arquivado

Upon acceptance of a Calendar Invite, it seems to be writing to another user's Calendar. Need to write it to my calendar. How do I change that?

RickSommers

When I CLICK ON accept from EMail message to join a ConCall, I get the following error:

Error Code: MODIFICATION FAILED Description: Status Code 214500037, The request cannot be processed.

Server replied with 403..... Trying to write to the calendar of another user

When I CLICK ON accept from EMail message to join a ConCall, I get the following error: Error Code: MODIFICATION FAILED Description: Status Code 214500037, The request cannot be processed. Server replied with 403..... Trying to write to the calendar of another user

All Replies (1)

The invitation is sent to your email address. That exact email address must be linked to your calendar. Right-click your calendar - Properties - E-Mail and check the email address assigned to the calendar.