Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Arquivado

I want to see all my bookmarks in a column when I click the "Bookmarks" icon. icon.

lawrenceof

When I click the "Bookmarks" icon, my list no longer appears. They are still there but hidden. How do I get the column listing to appear again?

When I click the "Bookmarks" icon, my list no longer appears. They are still there but hidden. How do I get the column listing to appear again?

All Replies (2)

Security Issue:

Update your Flash Player v16.0.0.296
https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html
Shockwave Director v12.1.6.156 http://get.adobe.com/shockwave/


Open the Bookmarks Manager. Press the Alt or F10 key to bring up the tool bar. Then select Bookmarks. Hot key is <Control>(Mac:<Command>) <Shift> B.