Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

I've tried to change my homepage, but Firefox will not save the change. The change only lasts while Firefox is open. It goes back on Firefox reopen.

Chekmate2

I'm currently using 'Startpage' as my home page and wanted to change to bing. I made the change and while Firefox was open, all was ok. When I closed and reopened Firefox, 'Startpage' was again my homepage. I tried several times with the same result. I've been using Firefox for many years and this is the first time this has happened.

Thanks, Jack Watson

I'm currently using 'Startpage' as my home page and wanted to change to bing. I made the change and while Firefox was open, all was ok. When I closed and reopened Firefox, 'Startpage' was again my homepage. I tried several times with the same result. I've been using Firefox for many years and this is the first time this has happened. Thanks, Jack Watson

Alle antwurden (1)

You need to delete a user.js file, and to do that, see the instructions here.

You also may need to run the Search Reset Tool if needed just to clean up some extra crap.