Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

can't view pdf with adobe plugin

idan.radae

I'm using firefox 7 in os x i have adobe acrobat installed and the option "display pdf in browser" is selected. i tried to install adobe reader x and it didn't helped

I'm using firefox 7 in os x i have adobe acrobat installed and the option "display pdf in browser" is selected. i tried to install adobe reader x and it didn't helped

Alle antwurden (1)

Hi idan.radae-

I would recommend reading this Support article on how to get Firefox to open .pdf files in the browser:

https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Opening%20PDF%20files%20within%20Firefox?s=adobe+reader&r=1&as=s

Hope that helps.