Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Iepen

it seems I can't turn on VPN, it has x before VPN, I am in China right now, like to know how to change the location to Hong Kong. In China block a lot of website, I like YouTube website, hope I am able to watch it

alicetsao99

it seems I can't turn on VPN, it has x before VPN, I am in China right now, like to know how to change the location to Hong Kong. In China block a lot of website, I like to watch YouTube hope I am able to watch it.

it seems I can't turn on VPN, it has x before VPN, I am in China right now, like to know how to change the location to Hong Kong. In China block a lot of website, I like to watch YouTube hope I am able to watch it.

Alle antwurden (1)

Hi alicetsao99,

If you are referring to Mozilla VPN, the VPN connection needs to be established before Firefox can route your traffic through the VPN. The VPN is a separate application from Firefox.

If Mozilla VPN is showing an X or will not connect, please tell us what error message it displays. Also, which operating system and version of Mozilla VPN are you using?

Regarding Hong Kong, if your Mozilla VPN subscription includes Hong Kong as an available server location, you can select it from the VPN server list. However, the available locations can vary depending on the VPN service and your connection.

If you are specifically trying to access YouTube, please let us know whether Mozilla VPN connects successfully but YouTube still does not load, or whether the VPN itself cannot connect.

In fraach stelle

Jo moatte jo oanmelde by jo account om op berjochten te antwurdzjen. Stel in nije fraach as jo noch gjin account hawwe.