Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

Please add a Chinese translation package!

陶陶

As a Chinese user, I am very dissatisfied with the inability to use the translation function. I request to add a Chinese option to the Firefox translation package. Thank you!

As a Chinese user, I am very dissatisfied with the inability to use the translation function. I request to add a Chinese option to the Firefox translation package. Thank you!

Alle antwurden (3)

Yes, it is being prepared. It should be ready in this year.

It's already 2025, why hasn't the Chinese translation package been launched yet?

Hi

I am sorry that we do not have a timeline on this but I understand that it is still something that Mozilla is keen to deliver.