Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

Pasting from external document into Google Doc on Firefox loses formatting

amandabcook

I write in Scrivener and copy/paste into Google Docs for editing. In every other browser, this is no problem. In Firefox, my formatting (mostly italics) is lost when I paste. I've tried messing with the paste commands and had no luck at all. I tried copying from Microsoft Word to see if the problem was on the Scrivener end, but the same problem occurs. I need to open Chrome to paste my text into Google Docs, which keeps the formatting, in order to work around this problem. Does anyone know why this is?

I write in Scrivener and copy/paste into Google Docs for editing. In every other browser, this is no problem. In Firefox, my formatting (mostly italics) is lost when I paste. I've tried messing with the paste commands and had no luck at all. I tried copying from Microsoft Word to see if the problem was on the Scrivener end, but the same problem occurs. I need to open Chrome to paste my text into Google Docs, which keeps the formatting, in order to work around this problem. Does anyone know why this is?

Alle antwurden (1)